Saturday, June 23, 2007

Celebrating!!!


Today we celebrated! Mama finished all the t-shirt orders that she has been working on all week so we went on a bike ride and to the coffee shop and then we got to go to a birthday party at our friend's the Peck's house. i (micah) got a little to close to the t-ball & bat when my friend was swinging and i got a bat right in my eye socket. i only cried a little and i got a nice little shiner to show for it. then i got to go for a boat ride on the lake, and fish there too. i didn't hook too many people but i did catch the bushes quite a few times. no fish this time though. at the end i did make it over to the island (the water wasn't even over our heads that we were boating in) so i decided to follow what everyone else was doing an walk back from the island but i fell in and thought i was getting swept out to sea so i stood right were i was screaming for my mama to save me and she had to wade out in here jeans to rescue me.

No comments: