Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bike Racing



Everything is a race to Micah. We have been going for a bike ride everyday for the past week and he will be WAY ahead of Janessa & I, then he will slow down and ask me if I can go ahead of him then he will get a little behind and start speed racing to catch up and pass me. It's a great game for him except for when he does it to Janessa...the scolding from her can be heard for miles. Especially because he cuts over in front of her just centimeters in front of her front tire causing her to have to slam on her brakes and scold him for all the world to hear. Its quite the ordeal...and for the past two days we have invited our neighbor, Pam, to join us on our racing/scolding/biking excursions...so I now have a witness of what I have to deal with...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.